Thursday, November 6, 2008
























































Colombia...finally...
yep, gotta say that my silent protest about the charges for internet usage in O'hare International were pointless, seing that in Miami Internationa, (my next layover) it cost me 10 dollars...oh well, I had to somehow pass the hours, so I grudgingly paid the amount...the case is, arriving at eleven PM, my next flight was at six in the morning, so you can imagine how long those hourse crept by... it was freezing COLD, no matter how many sweaters and jackets I had on...at least I managed to fall asleep at 3 in the morning, to wake up an hour later...
oh well....at last I got on that plane, and arrived to this beautiful country!! I must say it has been good so far, I am in the capital with my cousins and did a bit of sightseeing today, only we had no one to take pictures of both of us, so she kinda took all the pictures of me..how dull..oh well..you can't just hand around the camera, they might just...steal it.. LOL
I am putting some pictures for you guys to see...
tonight my bus leaves for Armenia, the place where I'll be staying to study, and I'll finally see my brother after a year... won't have internet, at least not wireless so....anyway, I'll keep in touch, no sweat.
I miss all of you guys at Keene...yes, I do..
well, keep me in your prayers....
take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment